Check out some of these fantastic results from our Adrenaline training members using the Adrenaline Training System (ATS). Train like a pro at Adrenaline Athletic Training.
- JAY POWERS: An 11-year-old runner, Jay improved in 8 weeks by adding seven inches to his vertical jump, going from an 11.5 to an 18.5. He also added 1.5 inches to his long jump, decreased his 40 yard dash time by 0.84 seconds and his 20 yard shuttle time by 0.13 seconds and improved his Powerball Toss by 3.5 feet. Powers, who has put in a lot of hard work at Adrenaline Athletic Training, was named the October Athlete of the Month in Corona.
- ANASTASIA VILLANUEVA: Villanueva, a 15-year-old softball player, has added three inches to her vertical jump, 11 inches to her broad jump, decreased her 40-yard dash by 0.43 seconds and her 20-yard shuttle by 0.26 seconds in just eight weeks.
- LAURIE COOK: An eight-year-old softball player, Cook added half an inch to her vertical jump and one inch to her broad jump, decreased her 40-yard dash time by 0.38 seconds and her 20-yard shuttle by 0.57 seconds over eight weeks at Adrenaline.
- DANIEL EDINA: Edina, a 15-year-old baseball player, increased his vertical jump by two inches, lowered his 40-yard dash time to 5.69 from a 5.75, and increased his powerball toss by three feet.
- ANTHONY RUIZ: A 13-year-old baseball player, Anthony Ruiz increased his vertical jump by one inch, his broad jump by seven inches, decreased his 40-yard dash time by 0.29 seconds and his 20-yard shuttle by 0.31 seconds and increased his powerball toss by three feet in his last eight weeks at Adrenaline.
- BROOKE WHEATON: Brooke Wheaton, an 8-year-old soccer player, added three and a half inches to her vertical jump, six inches to her broad jump and one foot to her powerball toss. Wheaton also took 0.26 seconds off her 40-yard dash and 0.18 seconds off her 20-yard shuttle in only eight weeks of training at Adrenaline.
- MATTHEW BECERRA: Nine-year-old Matthew Becerra, who has been training at Adrenaline for six months, lowered his 20-yard shuttle time by 0.15 seconds, increased his vertical jump by one and a half inches, his broad jump by two inches and his powerball toss by one foot in the past eight weeks.
- TRISTA JETTE: Thirteen-year-old Tristan Jette increased his vertical jump by half an inch, his long jump by two inches and lowered his 40-yard dash 0.14 seconds in just three weeks at Adrenaline!
Athletes from all over the Inland Empire are coming to Adrenaline Athletic Training to train like a pro. We have training athletes from Temecula to Apple Valley, from Norco to Yucaipa, and all cities in between.